Rule of Play for 50/50 Electronic Raffle: Raceway 5050
- The lottery will take place on Sunday August 30th – World Wide Technology Raceway: 700 Raceway Blvd, Madison, IL 62060, United States
- All tickets will only be sold to people who are 18 years of age or older.
- Tickets are 3 for $5, 10 for $10, AND 60 for $20
- Tickets will be available at all events held throughout the building at the World Wide Technology Raceway: 700 Raceway Blvd, Madison, IL 62060, United States and online at www.raceway5050.org
- Tickets will be sold using online electronic raffle system supplied Ascend Fundraising Solutions
- After buying, patrons will receive a confirmation email with their 50/50 raffle ticket(s).
- One (1) winning ticket number will be selected by a Random Number Generation (RNG) system from all raffle numbers sold for the draw for that event.
- The amount of the prize for the 50/50 will be available online throughout the month at www.raceway5050.org
- The winning number will be announced on all World Wide Technology Raceway Social media channels and www.raceway5050.org.
- If the winner wishes to claim their prize immediately, they may claim their prize by contacting Raceway gives by email at: email@example.com. The ticket may then be brought 700 Raceway Blvd, Madison, IL 62060, United States at an agreed upon time for ticket verification. The winner will then be paid by check for the amount posted at the event for which they bought their ticket. Winners must have the original winning ticket and no copies. All payments will be made by check.
- The cash prize will be paid to the winner by check within 30 days of the date the prize is claimed (federal tax withholding may be required).
- The winner must provide his/her name, address and phone number with picture identification for our report sheet.
- Once the certified winner is verified, and provides identification with photo ID, they will be given a check in the amount of the declared prize which is 50% of the total sales for that event. If the winner cannot provide photo ID, then the winning proceeds will be held until such identification can be provided. Sponsor will withhold twenty-five percent (25%) from the winnings if the amount of the prize is greater than $5,000 and will report this amount to the IRS on Form W-2G.
- If no winner comes forward the number will be announced online at www.raceway5050.org and all Raceway Gives social media Channels.
- The following individuals are not eligible to participate in the 50/50 draws: Individuals involved with conducting the raffle and individuals selling raffle tickets on behalf of Raceway Gives
- DISPUTES: Each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this 50/50 Raffle, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resorting to any form of class action, and any judicial proceedings shall take place in a federal or state court within the state of Missouri.; 2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this 50/50 Raffle, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the 50/50 Raffle, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Missouri, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law, rules or provisions (whether of the State of Missouri, or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Missouri. IN NO EVENT SHALL SPONSOR OR THE OTHER RELEASED PARTIES BE LIABLE TO ANY ENTRANT OR WINNER FOR DAMAGES THAT EXCEED THE VALUE OF THE PRIZE TO BE AWARDED TO ANY INDIVIDUAL ENTRANT IN THIS 50/50 RAFFLE.
- The above set of rules will be posted online and at each event where applicable.